Saturday, June 21

Trigo is Playing A Trick on Me

Was doing my Add Maths homework recently. And I just can't solve some of the equations! I kept on using my liquid paper on it for 94643654123368794 times. Geramnya...


This question is the most liquid paper used on. So thick! Mampus la. I don't print money to buy liquid paper leh...

Anyway, I went to my cousin's house yesterday. It was nice to see my nieces. They can really talk to you. I mean communicate. Had my dinner there. Used their fork and spoon.


Mickey Mouse & Pluto riding in a ferris wheel. And that's my mother's nasi lemak.

I watched them play and laugh and shout and scream together. Sisters. Combine their screams become one = painful eardrums. *laughs* But they enjoyed themselves.

When going back home, Celine gave me a kiss on my cheek. So shweet!

And you know what, actually I should go for the hi-tea in Mahkota Hotel today. But I turned down. And here I am. Blogging. I haven't been there for 3 months, I think.

The last time was in March. I clearly remembered that that was when Melissa and I laughed so hard in the toilet because of the sink thing.

I posted about that before here.


Melissa, I still remembered that moment! My memory is so good!

0 comments: