Saturday, June 14

Repeat

Yesterday I went to Old Town, right?

Today I went there again but different location. Seri Petaling, KL.

Yes, I went to KL again today.


Almost every week I'm like going to KL. Last week went. Today went. Hopefully, I won't go again next week.

Okay, all I can say is that Old Town in Seri Petaling was bright!


And the walls were fixed with mirrors. So who perasan can go and check themselves at there. Or whose house that doesn’t have enough mirror can take from there. So, you can see reflections of everything that anyone does. People who is as observing as me would love that.

And there's one side of the wall where a Chinese lady wearing a red lipstick with a red Cheongsam holding a cup of coffee smiling.


That's my part of my brother's random face. Look very funny.

Whatever it is, the kopitiam is so 1950s!

This Old Town is better than the one in DP. *laughs*

Yesterday I ordered White Coffee Gao. Today I ordered Ice Blended Coffee Mocha!


It was splendid. My tongue was melting when I took a sip of it the moment it arrived on my table. The taste of the coffee... The ice that I can crunch.. Me likey!


Care to have some? Go get it yourself at RM5.80. *laughs*

0 comments: