Friday, June 13

The Old Town

Yes, I had my lunch with my kawans at Old Town this afternoon. Just after school.


Pst... I brought my phone also. *laughs*

We ordered our food. Joanne took down the order. She looked quite fan with us because we didn't decide seriously. We just laughed. Leave her feelings alone.

After much laughing and making noises while ordering, about 15 minutes, finally, our orders were taken.


I realised Yen Mei can put up an evil, dirty face.

Everyone get back to their daily jobs work. Sms la. Play game la. Talk la. Stare at people la. Go buy drinks. That Joanne and Casey went to buy drinks like went to make the drinks. So long.

Our drinks came.


See Angeline's face. Looked constipated. *laughs*

That drink of mine cost me RM3.20. White Coffee Gao cold. I'm so broke already liao man...

After a few minutes staring at people's baby, our food came.

My nasi lemak cost me RM6.50.

I'm so broken!

And that 2 pigs still haven't come yet. They like went to make the drinks. After a few minutes, when everybody were finishing their food, then only the 2 pigs came. Rupa-rupanya they went shopping. Terpesong already.


And Joanne ate her almost-cold-and-kembang food. Her Javanese noodle.

After we ate, paid the Rm55.55 with a heavy heart.

Went to MP. Cannot play Daytona. Suck at bowling. So we stomped our feet to Bumcity.

Killed our time laughing at there like budak gila.

Walked back to DP. Bought 2 McFlurry for myself for Madeline and Juelyssa. Bought myself a peppermint ice-cream. Almost fall down the stairs because concentrated too much on the ice-cream.

Walked back to school.

Had softball practice.

And these people. Act hebat only.


Carried the goal post. Then


tired already. Useless betul.

After much batting, then we rest and balik.


0 comments: