Sunday, June 8

The High Hill

Yes, I'm back home already.

Sorry Wei Yi, for not attending your party. I know it was a blast. But then I cannot make it. =(


I went to Bukit Tinggi yesterday. One day trip only.

And I went with my swollen leg because I got bitten by a stupid giant red ant outside my house near the drain there. Babi man... *laughs*


Damn swollen, right? Pain ar... And itchy also. Irritating la...

Ok, get back on track.

So, you see. When you use the highway, you gaze outside, right? I mean, outside the car window la. It's very boring because you don't see anything that can attract your attention but trees. Palm trees. Grass. Car. But some cars are very attractive la. Especially BMWs. *laughs*


Trees.


More trees.


More trees.


And more trees.

You look at the trees, your eyes also can turn to green colour.

But when you side track a little bit, look at the cars. You'll see mobile advertisements.


And luxurious cars. You can poke them. *laughs*


Too boring punya pasal.

After a few hours, less than 5 hours la of course, we finally arrived Bukit Tinggi.


Wanted to go to the French Village but then Rm16 per person. Want to kill people's pocket can la especially people like me. Poor one. Pokai one.

We went to one building around there. Nearby the entrance there la.


French-touch architecture. Me adore.


The flooring. Nice la. Unique.

The weather started to change. It was getting darker.


Drizzles.

Had our lunch at Genting Sempah there. One Two Six as in 126. Really. They serve nice food. Delicious one. You cannot get them in Malacca here.

We went to KL back. To Ikea. Shop around. Kill our legs. Many people. I have to say this. KL has more human beings compared to Malacca. 99 times more. Look at the number of cars and the queues when you're shopping in KL.

Had our dinner at Aman Suria.


With 2 cups of Chinese tea, and a bowl of bak kut teh, the dinner was splendid. Didn't take any pictures because was watching the TV show in the restaurant while eating. Was hungry.


Ah, the tauhu looked rather weird. Huge.

Went back to my sister's apartment.


On the 12th floor. I'm not afraid of heights.

Looked out of the door. The sky looked rather weird too.


Went to sleep around 12 something.

Woke up and watched Teletubbies. *laughs* No Astro la...

Ate at mamak stall. And I'm back home here. Malacca it is.

0 comments: