Friday, June 27

-licious

Wei Yi did Googled my name and found a Dr Ramona Tan in the States. She must've admired my name until wanna copy my surname la then, Wei Yi. *laughs* I think that you're too free to Google me lor because I don't even Google myself. I would rather sleep than go Google myself.

Anyhoos, Choonmei they all thought of giving each and everyone of us names with the word 'licious' placed at the back. All thanks to Fergie
la. She is the one who started Fergilicious. That's why everybody got influenced by it.

I present you --- our nicks.


Sexylicious. That perasan kia. Got 2 people fight for her bf. Power. Angeline and Alsyna. I feel sad for them.

Ibu mangalam. Suka hit people one. Laugh. Hit people. She got a bit of problem in her brain. Cannot function properly. And she also very perasan. Geli man.


But one good thing about her is that she can argue la.
You can find more about her in your Pendidikan Moral Form 5 text book page 182. Read the passage.

Partly censored picture. Later she marah if I don't censored it.

The one circled.
Glamorous. Look like small kid. Act also like small kid. Always disturb me to the paling teruk. (Mummy, she love to bully me. *retardedly jumps*) But I don't really care la. Numb already.


Theincrediblehulk-licious. Don't make her angry. From this,


she can turn to this. Very power
leh...

From white teeth with fresh breath can transform to yellow, disgusting teeth and bad breath. Yuck.

She can breathe like Bruce Banner before he turns into the Hulk. She breathed before. Sexylicious laughed.
Don pray-pray ar...

Anyway, I'm going KL again tomorrow. Walawei.


I'll meet the road again. And fast cars.


And say 'hello' to all the palm oil trees.

Ah, don't care la.
Who has done their Add Maths folio? Can pinjam me? Pwease... Sharing is caring, you know.

0 comments: