Tuesday, June 3

Let Me Unveil

My room. *laughs*

I share a room with my sister.

And I was cleaning my room the other day. I took out a box that I put all my earrings inside. And I took them all out and I arranged them nicely.


I realised that I kept my first pair of earrings too. Interesting huh? Store old things. First pair that I've ever bought. So many pairs of earrings, but I still want to buy some more. Not all of the earrings I bought la. Some of them was given to me as a gift.


I love my earrings. But I can't wear it all in one time, right? Unless if I want to join the native people lah...


Anyway, I'm so in love with my room now. So clean and tidy! And I 'minus-ed' that queen sized bed away. Made my room looked dark. Like not enough sunlight. I'm not a plant alright. I just need to brighten up my room. Extra light for photosynthesis.


So, if my sister is reading this, you don't have to clean the room alright. I spent my whole day yesterday cleaning it. I spent hours in the room. So jie, love me to the max ok? Love me more! *laughs* Then in return, I'll love you to bits!

And remember the notes that I kept in my room under the towel rack?

I was lazy to find a place for it.

But the holidays made me to do this - I finally hid them under my study desk. I'm so smart in the ass. *laughs*


And my physics note, they are left inside the drawer. Living happily ever after.


The holidays made me like this. Clean my room. To kill time.

I hate holidays.

But I won't do another glossy work to kill time. It takes the effort to do it with perfection.


Yes, this is one of the glossy work of art of mine. I used nail colours. I already did 3 of it last year to put it on my room door.


Let me turn off the light. That way, you can see what I wrote on the other 2 pieces of paper.


It's my sisters' name lah.

Ah, I have 2 soft toys. So sweet, right? My sister bought them for me.


I had this as my birthday present when I was 14 if I'm not mistaken


and this as my 16th birthday present. The tag also I haven't take out. Say I'm lazy or too sayang to tare it out *laughs*

Alright, I guess I have to stop here. I have to take a shower. Go tuition. See Casey and eat her alive. And sleep in tuition.

0 comments: