Friday, June 20

Still Living

Short note: Lifehouse can really make me go crazy. I can get attracted to their videos etc.

My blog really almost die-ded (Pn. Kong's English term of 'die').

But it will be revived.
I've been quite busy these weekdays. In fact, I do not have the time to go online because of much work to do at home like school's work, house work, and
bla bla bla. The list can go on. Besides, Dad don't allow me to go online during the weekdays except for Fridays la.

So, I went to school today. Talked and laughed with my friends while waiting for my Dad to come and sign my report card. He smiled when he signed the book!


Walked with my Dad back to the car with everyone looking at him. Maybe they were wondering whether is that my Dad's real height. I'm normal with all these. Since primary it was like this. Everyone's eyes were stuck on him on his height. Admiring his height...

And you know what. I got demerited. By Miss Tian Hua. She really loves to ask me to go back to my class, be quiet, change my rubber band colour, etc etc. That's what prefects do - nag.


Tidak memakai baju seragam sekolah doesn't mean that I didn't wear any clothes to school. *laughs* I just put on the Ranger's half-u and a pair of shorts. That's why I got demerited. First time in 2008.

Tian Hua apoligised while she was writing the demerit slip. So polite to us! That junior respected the seniors. But the seniors irritates the juniors. *laughs*

PS: Mr Huan said I'm always a good girl. I'm darn happy! I was in the air yesterday when I said that. Casey coughed harder. Fine, I admit that I was perasan lor.

0 comments: