Friday, June 20

I've Got Tagged

... by ninjapenguin

PART I
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
married

2) Are you a vegetarian?
of course la. i will die without meat.

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
yes.

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
no.

5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
in school calling my dad on the public phone.

6) Favourite time of day?
in the afternoon? at night? i donno. i hardly sleep well.

7) Do you mind dating someone the same sex?
never. it freaks me out. my hairs stand.

8) Do you wear makeup?
no.

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
haha. no. my skin!

10) Do you colour your hair?
no.

11) What do you wear to bed?
school shirt and shorts. don waste money la.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
bring phone to school? haha.

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yesh!

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
what?

15) What kind of sneakers?
eepro? i donno.

16) What is something you are excited about?
ask my friends. they know. haha.

17) What is your Hair color?
brown. natural one ok.

18) Do you talk alot?
yes.

19) Do you snore?
no.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
england. haha.

21) Do you sleep with animals?
i sleep with shits. haha.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
make the money grow!

23) Gold or silver?
silver.

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
hot dog!!!!! haha.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
chocolate. me love them!

26) City, beach or country?
beach. haha.

27) What was the last thing you touched?
enter.

28) Where did you eat last?
in my kitchen. hahaha.

29) When’s the last time you cried?
long ago before the ayam bertelur. haha.

30) Do you read blogs?
yeap. to kill time.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
no. look tomboyish la. eeeee...

32) Is there anyone you like right now?
yes. jason wade of lifehouse!

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
shampoo conditioner - loreal! soap - palmolive.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
yes. thats what my mother said to me the next morning.

35) Are you popular?
i dont think so lor.

38) Are you currently depressed?
no. haha. people like me depressed?

39) Ever met anyone famous?
yes!

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
i dont know. im still schooling la, pandai.

41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
joanne song! haha. rudest but funniest.

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
nah...

43) Basketball or Football?
basketball.

44) How long do your showers last?
25 mins? haha.

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
or i drive a stick???? hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

46) Cake or ice cream?
cakes.

47) Are you self-conscious?
depends on where i am.

48) Do you care what people think?
no. im love being myself!

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
no.

50) Have you been in love?
no. haha.

51) Where do you wish you were?
in a rollercoaster. haha. i need to scream now.

52) Have you rejected someone?
eh, pandai. tak faham bahasa ke?

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
no. but i'd love to. speed.

54) Can you tango?
no. my bones might break. haha.

55) Last gift you received?
a few weeks ago.

56) Last sport you played?
running.

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
movies. haha. cinema.

58) Where do you live?
one of the hills in malacca.

59) Where were you born?
malacca.

60) Last wedding attended?
2 years ago.

63) Most hated food(s)?
brinjals!

64) Can you get along with people easily?
yeah.

65) Can you sing?
no but i sing in the bathroom and in the toilet and in the kitchen. haha.

66) Last person you instant messaged?
desmond.

67) Last place you went on holiday?
bukit tinggi.

68) Favourite regular drink?
coffee. my friends know that too!

69) Tag 3 friends:
pick them urself la. lazy to list them down.

70) Current Song?
if this is goodbye - lifehouse

PART II
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Ramona Tan Ai Ern
Birth Date : 5.11.1991
Current Status : single and happy
Eye Colour : brown
Righty of lefty : righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : chinese + peranakan.
My Fears : mosquitos and other weird, scary insects.
My Weaknesses : i donno la. whatever la.
My Perfect Pizza : pizza with extra crust, extra mozarella, beef... im broke la now. don make me think abt this can?

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : ah... i cannot sleep already.
My bedtime : depends on my mood.
My most missed memory : form3 after pmr! hidup penuh kegilaan yg tidak terhingga. haha.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : pepsi. (co- co- co- ... haha.)
McDonald's or Burger King : mcdonald!
Single or grouped dates : grouped dates. more madness. to the max!!!
Adidas or Nike : nike.
Tea or Nestea : neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla : depends on my mood.
Cappuccino or Coffee : coffee!!!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : no.
Curse : haha.
Take a shower : of course la. we're living in malaysia la.
Have a crush : yes. jason wade of lifehouse la. haha.
Think you've been in love : nope.
Go to school : yes.
Want to get married : someday.
Believe in yourself : of course. or not, how am i going to carry myself to be a better person? haha.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
alcohol : no.
Gone to the mall : yesh!!!
Been on stage : no.
Eaten sushi : never. i hate.
Dyed your hair : no.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : no. but i like to be the spectator. haha.
Changed who you were to fit in : no! so faking man like that...

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : when the time is right la, bodoh. haha. i cannot determine the future.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : brown.
Best hair colour : natural.
Short hair or long hair : short la. takkan long rite? wanna become rock star ar?
Best height : taller than me!!!!!!!
Attitude : good, sharing, and caring

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : this lar. so long u know this thingy.
Hour ago : youtube-ing lifehouse. haha.
4.5 hours ago : add maths hw.
1 month ago : studying for exam
Year ago : maybe laughing? haha.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my bantal busyuk. haha.
I feel : tired of doing this.
I hate : fakers.
I hide : my shit in the toilet bowl. hahahahahahahaha!
I miss : my friends in school already.............. die la.
I need : a better, faster speed phone.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
bloggers : anyone who is reading my blog and has a blog la. lazy to list down them. have to think wan u know. sommore they all do d.

0 comments: