Sunday, June 29

The Weekend

I've been sitting at home rotting myself during the weekends.

Online.

Do Add Maths folio. That also just copy the questions. The answers I don't know what to write down. I don't have any idea of what I was copying in class. It was just a draft.


So what I did at home here was just eating


lychees that my Dad brought back. Juicy. Delicious.

I didn't go to KL. I chose not to. I stayed at home instead.


Anyway, this Sherina (middle), a good buddy of mine is getting her braces tomorrow!!!


Can't wait to see her after her surgery later when she reaches school tomorrow. Sit beside me. And listen me laughing and yacking while she copy any homework.

Sherina, I'm like promoting you know. *laughs* Too bad people. She's not available. She belongs to --- I cannot say la. Guys, don't toot toot here ar.

Whatever it is, I cannot wait for tomorrow. Kawansku sayang!

0 comments: