Thursday, May 1

The Food Poisoned Me

This time, it ain't Mr McDonald's burger but it is the damn blardy canteen's food that got me poisoned. Their fried rice. I promise to never eat it again even if you give me RM500000 for it. Never ever. I'll rather eat myself than eating that blardy fried rice.

I vomited about 5 times yesterday. 3 times in school. 1 time in the clinic when the doctor's checking on me and talking while I'm here vomiting like shits coming out. And 1 more at home in the kitchen when I tak sempat to run to the toilet to puke it all out.

It was truly a sucky day yesterday with no appetite to eat my lunch and also, my dinner. When I take a look at the food, makes me wanna puke more. Maybe because I think about the fried rice again. Yuck!

Anyway food poisoning really sucks. Don't ever try it ever. Don't even attempt to have it. Makes your day like vegetable. And makes your world like tumbling down.

Anyway, I went to KL today. Just after my day full of sleeping like a pig.


Travelling to KL by car isn't really fun when you see other cars which is BIGGER and LUXURIER than yours. And you feel like stealing that particular car. *laughs*

There are a many lay-bys where you can park your car and have some rest there. And I came to this lay-by where I remembered when I was on my way to LCCT to depart to Phuket 3 years ago if I'm not mistaken.


I played on the swing. I remembered that I swing so hard and high that I heard sounds from the 4 stands. So, I stopped. It was for children. Not for me. So, I stopped and watched the others play without me. *sob*

So, I waited in the car for my parents to go toilet and buy some stuffs. I killed my time a lot by not studying in the car because I don't wanna have a headache. Makes my day worse. So, I think I'm gonna kill my History paper next week. I'm only at Chapter 2 of Form 4! I'm slowww.


Waited for my brother to pack his things and all.

Then we went over to my Sister's place and fetch her.

We went to my Grandmother's place and I placed my butt there and study my History. Damn sickening because it is a Labour Day and I have to work my brain. *laughs*

Went home about 4 something after having some Mamak's food at Damansara area. Delicious though.

Didn't take any pictures then because my phone battery was singing Low by Flo Rida. Battery low la...

0 comments: