Friday, May 9

The McD Chant

Who wants RM10,000?
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All you have to do is just enter McD and bump into some power ah lians.

And make the table untidy!!! Make the cleaners clean!



All you have to do is make your own video by making a fool of yourself or whatever you wanna do
la. Chant it in 4 seconds or what, your pasal la. Post it on Youtube and then email your URL to BigMacChant@nuffnang.com. Title your email Big Mac Chant. You'll be in the running for the RM10,000! So easy!

If you have a sucky phone or a useless camera like I do, just do it only la... For the sake of money.
Muahaha!

Or, if you are too lazy, then just vote for me la! I want that RM10,000!!!

If you choose not to want that BIG amount of money but the free Big Mac, then go to any McD outlet around your place. Buy any McValue meal you like. Get the coupon. Head to the newly-set counter. Chant with the staffs within 4 seconds only! You will get the free Big Mac already. So easy.

The chant goes like this:

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”


Repeat after me:

“Two All-Beef Patties,
Special Sauce, Lettuce,
Cheese, Pickles, Onions
On A Sesame Seed Bun!”

I've been practicing my chant perfectly. But it seemed that it was all wrong! I crapped. I missed some words. (You've to increase your speakers' volume)



Crapped.



That two was done late night.

These was done early in the morning.



Here I go, crapped again.



Lo and behold...



I did it!

Vote for me yea...
Then I'll
love you to bits!

I did it in 7 seconds. So what? I dragged it longer only
ma... Moreover, videos got no time limit.

Vote me at here and I'll love you all!!!

0 comments: