Friday, May 23

The Man Of Iron

Short note: The Streamyx is biting my patience whenever I go online. The internet sux to the max!!!

Yes, finally, after much exams and papers and broken hands writing essays and crappy answers that can kill the teachers, they are FINALLY OVER!!!

Goodbye Mid-Year Exams! (Call me.)



And probably your expression is same with me here.


Walked to MP through DP.

And this Choonmei like jakun never see my phone like that with camera, wanna play with my phone.

Have to layan this retard kid somehow. To fulfill her wishes. *laughs*

Walked as fast while talking on the way to the GSC counter.

And today, I watched Iron Man together with my friends and the lazy freaks who didn't go to school but can go to cinema. You know la who... That 3 awls.

I know I'm very outdated. The show so long time open in cinemas and yet, there I was, watching Iron Man.


All I can say is, Mr Iron Man is so hot. For such an age like him, he is very hot.


I mean, I'm not targetting old men to aim la. I mean, he's so hot right? Choonmei also agreed with me. And he is so rich. I don't mean to sound materialistic la but look at the cars Mr Tony Stark owns!

At first, I thought the show was not right at first. I thought Joanne booked the wrong movie. But it turned out to be chunted from the middle of the show till the end where Iron Man started to appear and function as a superhero.

This is all minus the Nokia phone sounds buttons from the back of us. It was irritating. Somehow and somewhere, people just don't have the consideration.


Maybe the SMS syndrome has affected many of them.

So, after the movie ended, we headed out. And it was so freakin' cold. Very. Maybe it's because the air-cond in the cinema is extra cold. I call it XC la since there's such thing as XS for 'extra small'. Ok, I know. I'm very lame.

I got belanja-ed! Starbucks for free for my birthday. (Thanks, Daniel and Desmond.) Caramel cream. I don't even have an idea why I picked that. Maybe my brain was half-way frozen till I can't think of any to pick. *laughs*

We walked after we were done.
So, after much walkings again, I later joined Joanne, Kanusha and Choonmei for Newton. I watched them eat while I drink. We talked craps and laughed. We were the ONLY where you can find crazy bunch of gals laughing like pontianak.

And today is the first time in my life, I sat a bus to go back home. I followed Choonmei. I think without Choonmei right, I'd be lost in the middle of the bus station.


Choonmei said this picture must keep for remembrance to show that this is the first time Ramona sat a bus. She later then said:

Choonmei: First time ar, I go up the bus got no place to sit. Maybe because you are here la.
Ramona : Babi, you think I what leh?

The bus was really crowded. And we stood from Century till Melaka Sentral.


Choonmei ar... Too classic. She snaps picture horizontally. I don't know what's wrong with her. maybe retarded already.

Choonmei, my darling, this is THE WAY to snap pictures in this era.


We finally got a place to sit when a bunch of ah bengs get their arses down from the bus.

And from Melaka Sentral, we missed a bus to Bukit Beruang by a few seconds. So we waited for another bus for about 30 minutes. Sometimes, you gotta run like a sprinter to catch a bus. but we didn't run. We were polite. *laughs*

And the bus came. We waited in the bus for about 1 hour. So long mannn...

And here I am. Arrived safely.

0 comments: