Sunday, May 25

The Prince Caspian

Those who have not watch Narnia and do not even want to know the story before watching, don't scroll down. It'll lose your excitement watching it later.

Yesterday, I went to watch Narnia at MP again. You guys must be wondering why I go to GSC so many times. Friday go. Saturday go. Thank God I'm not going there today.


The movie was great indeed. Even though I was high there alone. Smiling almost all the time. 2 hours 25 minutes. The duration was quite short when the movie is very adventurous. Time passes by so fast in the cinema.


I was quite sleepy actually but when Prince Caspian came out, my eyes! Cannot close already. Open all the time. And I realised that he was wearing his pajamas all the time. What he did was just wearing some iron thingy over it. Those who have yet to watch, observe carefully. *laughs*

Besides, I can watch it many times again and again. The show was hilarious. Adventurous.

Angeline, your taste is actually quite bad lor. Yen Mei's taste better leh. For the first time, her taste is good. *laughs* Yen Mei's gonna explode after she kembang reading this this paragraph.


"I am Prins Kaspian. The tenth."

Even though his English in this movie sounds a bit funny, he is a Brit! Ben Barnes. British. Maybe he has to learn how to speak that kind of English in the movie to be a Prince Caspian.


Ah, and Aslan, the mighty lion. Listen to his calm, low voice. Makes you feel so secure, you know.

Halfway watching the movie, Sherina suddenly called. My phone vibrated like mad in my bag. I'm sure those who sat around me can hear it. At first, I was concentrating on the movie while listening to watch she was talking. I don't really get what she meant when she talked about clothes in my car. Since when I drive a car? I thought she was calling me in her sleep. Sleep talking. On the phone. I told her that I'm in the cinema. She texted me then. She asked me to act. I went "Oohhh..." quietly. I cannot be an actress. Not qualified. *laughs*

Then I chucked my phone in my bag and continued watching. Placed my butt nicely on the cinema chair.


After that movie, friends started to call me 'Rempit' and 'Raaammmm'. I don't know how they can crack this name and all. They are creative in some ways where they can find names. Crazy names. That 'Raaaammmm' sounds like a car speeding but with no power. That 'Rempit' sounds like I'm a mat rempit or the JJ and Rudy from Hitz.fm singing the Tokyo Drift in their version. It goes "Rempit, rempit rempit."

PS: I can watch Narnia again. Anyone who wants to go for Narnia, please feel free to call me. *laughs* Don't hesitate.

Anyway, thanks Rita. The Meebo thing.
MSN really suck. So use that. I'm happy now.

1 comments:

yoitsdomka

Haha I know, the pajamas xD Lol. But how can a man look so good in pajamas? ;__;
And Aslan's voice...man, I could listen to it all the time.
And Ben's accent was fake - he had to do a Spanish-ish one xD His original British accent is lovely.