Sunday, May 18

Control Yourselves

If my Brother is reading this post, he's so jealous of me!!! And I'm so happy here.
*opens mouth big and laugh*


Went to MP just now to get this. Not only for the sake of it la. Got go to some other place to shop also. That way, I don't sound so desperate.

Cannot wait to see what's inside eh?

Okay la. Let you see a bit. Just a glimpse. Suspense mann...


Can guess or not what is this? Maybe my Brother can guess la. He so smart. (Eh kor, don't kembang ar? Guess properly first.) If he don't know what is this, then I feel so sorry for him.

I bought it for myself for my birthday! (with the money I receive la...) Don't kacau me ar, kor... Think I don't know you... *laughs*

Anyway, to add more suspense, I ate fondue! So damn delicious la. Strawberry fondue. Never snap any pictures because the strawberry fondue is so attractive until I cannot snap any pictures. Ahhh... Can faint on the table when you put the fondue inside your mouth.


I miss my friends. (both Sc3 and Sc2 girls)

I still haven't forget about the album I bought.

So many days never see them. 4 days already. School sick la.
I miss the way they gila with me in class and outside the class.


And the way we became monkeys outside of the school. Like retards just released from the jail.

So much suspense eh?

(But luckily, I decided not to add more suspense by posting another post tomorrow about the continuation of this. *laughs*)

Okay la... My brother sure thinking what the heck I bought in Inverno in MP.

I bought an album. A band. 3 people in the band only. The vocalist's voice is so hot.


I'm a Lifehouse lover.

I know this is 2007 album. Old one. But I recently fell in love with them when I heard Storm from them. Soothing la.


The album has curvy edges. Nice la.
RM46.90. Worth it. Support original la.
13 tracks.

Hearlicious. (What-a-word.)

2 comments:

cicak_cobing
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

eh, i bought da cd ady la.. y nvr ask 1st?
buy ori cd like so jakun ah?
go back to kandang arnab la..