Friday, May 9

One Week Has Passed

Short note: I've been sneezing like crazy today. What is so wrong with me?

And I have finally finished my Sejarah paper!!! Sejarah paper is a killer for those who read last minute. Cannot masuk otak.


I'm too excited that I place my butt here right after school. Still with my uniform which I owned since Form 1.

Blogging after school.

Planning to do a video for ... Wait for tomorrow's post!

I read the newspaper yesterday. The one with 3 Star Metro. 3!!! Too generous already I guess.

And I came by this advertisement.


Rm 0!!! Which is FREE!!! If I'm not taking SPM this year, I sure sit and fly! Too bad this promotion won't last long. If it last longer like until the end of the year, after SPM, it'll so suitable for me to fly!!!


From Subang to Penang, then to Phuket! And be a friendly backpacker with my sister. But now, just forget it. Maybe there will be another promotion in the end of the year. Hopefully la. Then can save my money a bit.


Practiced Mathematics later that night. Thinking about travelling. Ahhh. Quick, be gone SPM! I'm gonna be a traveller after SPM while waiting for results maybe.

Anyway, the Mathematics paper. I did it. Did my very best. I was enjoying myself doing it. Some said it was hard. Some said easy. I find it fun to do.

Almost did ALL the questions especially the last question with the plan thing. Tak tau pun buat juga. But then Rajes knocked me and told me not to do ALL. So, I erased my (a) plan. And I relaxed!

0 comments: