Saturday, April 26

An Ordinary Saturday Shopping with Myself.

Early in the morning around 8 .30am, had some random breakfast and then head to MP after that. Alone. Sis and Mom went for facial. So, they just dumped let me go shop and loiter alone there for half an hour. I reached there at about 10.15am. So, it was approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.


Arrived at MP at 10am. MP just open.

In the day time, MP doesn't really look attractive. But in the night, it is always the happening place to go! But it wont be really nice when you see the peanut butter and strawberry jams traffic. Makes you go mad with all cars braking and honking at each other.


So, at 10 something in the morning, this how it looks like in MP. This is my second time seeing this. Everything was opening slowly. And I was the only one there alone in one lane. Peaceful.


Sorry for bad pictures. Shaky. I know. I was walking while snapping. I'm not a pro yet in this. Camera phone la. What you expect out of this? But soon. Very soon. I'll have myself an Olympus camera! *smilesss*


So, as I was walking and snapped this picture, I saw witnessed the silence of the lanes in MP. So quiet. So peaceful. But you cannot study there. Definitely not. There are many publicities about my birthday. The publicities are all about presents to buy for me.


MP looks so quiet and silent. For the first time. I've been repeating this for a few times already! Forget it. Never mind.

Went to Royal Sporting House and bought these.


Yes, dumbbells. 0.9KG each. Makes me fit at home. Or not, I look like one lazy cow doing nothing but eat. *laughs* RM29.90. And I find that holding this for a long time makes your fingers numb. No blood circulation.

And shopping alone makes you think that 5 minutes is too long. 5 minutes is like forever love.

So, to kill my time left, I walked to DP under the super hot, burning sun. When I was walking, I thought of many things I suppose to do actually besides loiter around. I suppose to be studying. I suppose to be squeezing my brain with all the subjects. Forcing all the informations to absorb in my brain for this 2 weeks left. Yes, Form 4 syllabus too.

Stepped in DP. Touched the sliding door. Thank God I didn't bang the door. *laughs* Went to find out for my Sister a Vincci wallet. Sadly, they only have limited designs. So, I left.

Walked pass by a junk food store. And I saw my love!


Pocky or Rocky, they're all from Glico! I was so happy when I entered and I wanted to get myself one big Pocky on the left. The BIG, red packet. The tag wrote RM15.90. Fine, I'm broke. No money to spend on this things. I can use the RM15.90 to get myself 9 Rockys.


9 of this = one HUGE Pocky.

I need a best friend to get for me one of that Pocky. *laughs* Nah, that friend of mine must get for me one of each of the Pocky that is on the shelf there. Muahahaha... Maybe Joanne and Yen Mei can share money to get for me. *laughs* I sound so bad. Never mind. My birthday is coming. *laughs*

After watching the Pockys lying on the shelf. No one purchasing them. I walked away and proceed to FOS. I got myself a belt that can best go with my Levis jeans. I have not worn that for weeks already. Not weeks, but months! No belt punya pasal. No belt, no class. *laughs*


But this poor fella here buy Miss Cindy's belt at RM13.90. This fella is a kedekut fella. Don't spend money like water.

After much walking around to kill time, my finally called and I'm going back! Yay!

On the way, thirst came and haunt me. Went to Italy Bakery and get myself a bottle of water to drink. I saw this on the tag.


It says that the expiry date is 00.00.0000. This means that the water has expired even before God created the Earth! Amazing! *laughs*

Entered a communication shop. And I am eying on this phone. Sony Ericsson. W580i or S500i. Slide phone. 2.0MP. Better pictures. Better features. Better than Nokia la...

Planning to get it after my SPM because my current phone is lagging! So much. Super slow. And I hate it.

I cannot wait.

After SPM...

Drive.
Phone.
More time to do everything.
Living unemployed.
Dance.
Mission trips!

Nice!

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i

Hey, I often go to Mahkota Parade at opening time. I'd park myself in Starbucks with a good book and read till late afternoon. I totally get what you're saying.

Also, back when I work in Giordano there, I have to be there BEFORE MP opens. It's surreal, going to a place you're familiar with and seeing it so very different and unnatural.

Malaccan Bloggers Unite!

Ramona

Yes. When Mp starts open, it's like how one's eye start to open after a long long sleep.

Yeah! Malacca rules!