Friday, May 16

Add the Mathematics

Short note: Gonna go to the junk store at DP after my mid year exam to get the biggest Pocky ever! Yay! Celebrating my birthday with that.

We're gonna do the paper next Tuesday. And I just started a
little practice today. And I kinda forgotten about 45% of Form 4's syllabus.

My pencil box nice leh?

So, I'm
brushing up. And it kills when you don't get the answer.


Was chatting with Angeline in MSN yesterday. She said I'm an
alien just because I rock at Add Maths. She has something so wrong with her. I don't rock at Add Maths neither do I rock the paper.
PS: Angeline, don't close my book on Tuesday!

I'll have to get back to my Add Maths practice everyday from now till Tuesday. I'm so gonna cramp my brain up.


This is just gonna take for a few days. After Add Maths paper, it'll be EST. Then the mid year is done and gone forever!
Right, all Form5s?
We can go lepak after this. But just for a few times only. Then get back to studies. =(

0 comments: