Friday, August 7

Of Aches and Pains

it's 11.59pm now.

went for badminton today. and omg. just imagine lar. 3 hours of badminton. i shit myself out. my shirt was soaking wet. but billy's car rocks. his air-cond. fuh! can beat my toyota anytime. hahahha. but he made me do what i didn't wanna do to people around the car! damn him. (i won't tell anything about it here. IM me if you kepo.) ugh! but never mind.

okay. i'm gonna doze off anytime. my voice is going to go mad. why? because i laughed, screamed and shouted too much. my butt is aching because i jumped and ran too much on the court. my hand is aching because i used my right hand ALL THE TIME. i'm not so flexible in left hand okayyy.

shall we go for another badminton? damn shit. i'm missing badminton! hahahah.

oh yea, birthday wishes to my sister!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

okay, i shall doze off. i'm going to kl tomorrow. for a day trip. i'll see another sis of mine!

kanuti, i'll see you online tomorrow night kay? so as to those who loves to bully me. but if possible, i'll go online on msn in the afternoon or something. broadband okay.

roar! hahaha. okay okay. i shall end this crap. i'm tired.
out of energy.

0 comments: