Tuesday, August 4

All The Majors

i took out dad's guitar.


and i played. not really played lar. just learning.


using my fingers. no picks.

i'm doing c major and a major. practicing. and my fingers are dying already. ouch! yea, they said that i've gotta persevere. i mean, my fingers. but never mind. soon, i'm gonna play take me away by lifehouse.

you should go listen to it here. (i can't get the embed code. it's forbidden.) fuh. the lyrics are killing me deep inside. hahaha. i remembered when i showed this to my sis, she said she wanted to sleep. when i played the song, she took her blanket and covered her face. controlling from smiling kot. hahaha.

anyhoos, i'm so damn happy now. i went to college! and i went to the acedemics board. oh ya, ming ceh, before i go on, the results are out!

okay okay. back on track. i went to check the board. damn it, the results are so bad that i got a GPA of 4.0 this semester! haha. i was smiling at the board like no one's business just now wei. hahaha. then i walked to my car and i jumped. hahahaha.

ps. i need a pair of sandals.
pps. i need the proposal movie. but damn...
ppps. i dyed my mom's hair! first time. my mom said i did it smoothly. heheh. so damn bangga.