Tuesday, August 25

Hello People

facebook is getting much fun, right? *winks at everybody* be confused.

and i didn't know that the bedtime song can make me laugh before i really go sleep. babi. i had trouble sleeping last night wei. hahahahahha. and trouble found me when it was time for me to bangun pagi gosok gigi cuci muka pakai baju. hahaha. ok. i'm crapping.

anywhos, classes pokes me. the lecturers kept aiming on me! grr. but i'm sweet kan? seperti biasa, i give my answers. hahaha. damn, i'm so sweet! hahahahaha.

my mom insists me on potong-ing my damn rambut but nahh.. saya tak mau potong.

but i'm so relaxed wei. long semester this time rock, even though i have my one chesmistry super thick textbook. like one batu wei. so damn heavy. but i'm macho k? i can carry. blueks. please, k? this is ramona. hahahahaha.


and even though i have 2 classes straight the whole morning. i'm enjoying.

tomorrow! chickennnn!

what's exciting:
i'm excited. ahahahaha. no lar. this saturday! i need to drink honey and my water lebih banyak so i can scream. hahahahaha. be prepared for the unexpected. haha. i wanna try act macho since that somebody keep saying that i'm not macho.

i realised that i like to argue. hahahaha. really. and i can go on and on.

now, i wanna do some reading or ms helen will kill me tomorrow.