Thursday, August 20

I'm Excited

for nothing. i guess it's the mcd burger for lunch that is digesting in my intestine. then entering into my oxygenated blood. thus, rushing to my organs. and maybe i get excited for this. hahahaha.

no, im not excited to do my damn essay. shit essay of 150 words. sigh. and billy suggested me to write about strong and mighty warrior named billy tan. what the fish, right? aduhai. and because of him right, i got stucked with my essay with 2 sentences only. and i have to reform those sentences again now since he's sleeping.

billy, please sleep more. dun bully me k? enough! hahaha.

anyhoos, my car's antenna is broken. this afternoon when i drove, when i made my right turn, i saw something outside my window. and i got shocked wei. haha. my dad asked me to cut it out. fuh.

i'm loving my chemistry class even though it was boring. haha. why? because it was intro of chemistry. what you should and not do in the lab and bla bla bla.

oh ya, i skipped in college! hahahaha. i skipped at the walk way there. along the computer lab there. hahahahaha. ming ceh, you didn't notice, i guess. hahaha. and i also ran. hahahaha.
i'm treating my college like my house already. hahahahaha. i can even put my legs on the chair but not sit down in the computer lab.

see la, i'm typing this and i'm laughing also.

ps. yay! i have class tomorrow!
pps. ms helen can be terifyingly scary. hahaha.
ppps. mr john rock! like me! hahahahaha.
pppps. next week!
ppppps. on the 30/8, i'll officially betray maxis.
pppppps. i should get back on my essay before distraction comes.

(i don't know why am i laughing.)

1 comments:

Ming Ceh

new shortcut?? which one?? Do i know?? Anyway, good luck for your essay!!!