Sunday, August 2

I Should Sigh Harder.

my mom. she didn't let me go out. she quaratined us all at home. i wanted to go out for the proposal yesterday. but my mom emotionally said no. damn. but never mind. my sis and i baked orange crake (choon mei, remember your tersasul word?) instead.

SIGH!

2 more weeks of holidays to go. results should be out this week. ming ceh, alarm me if the results are out! can't wait. my kiasu-ism was all thrown and flowed down to the paper. i need to see what's my results.

i still have not hold the guitar yet. and i entertained kanusha instead of making her study. wtf right? i'm her clown? i have no idea.

anyhoos, dad has been lame lately. his first joke was with my mom:
how poslaju works ar?
oh. very easy. if you send in your item to post today right, it'll reach its destination yesterday. this is how superposlaju works.

omg, daddy. i tried laughing!

and the second one was when he left his hp charging and forgetting all about it and left home. when we reached home, he asked me to check his hp:
mona, go check my hp whether got miss calls or messages. if no miss calls, there should be mister calls.
daddy, very funny lar. i'm trying to laugh. aiyooo.

anyhoos, i guess my mom is damn happy on not having me going out these days of my holidays. but thank god for college. haha. so far no news about h1n1 in my college.

we're very good people.