Thursday, August 27

Just Words

note: do i have the nyonya look ar? lee hsien so smart wei. she just had a guess about me. and dang it! brilliant!

i'm loving my chemistry class! be it in the lab or lecture hall.

my god. can die wei. i kept laughing in the lab just now. see ar.

experiments should be done when the lecturer say, 'go and do', right? but we remained in our seats. hahahahha. then when we started doing, my god. we played a fool. i don't even know how to turn on the gas to light up the bunsen burner. damn bodoh. i know.

"space language"
"alien language"
(why? in the lab, you can hear mandarin and korean language.)

and then it was measuring measuring moments. my god. lya, bob and i kept talking and laughing. tsk tsk tsk. for that whole hour, when the others were doing the experiment of introduction to basic experiments in the lab, we kept talking. and laughing. fuwh. hahahah.

"ting bu dong" is what these two people said perfectly. hahaha.

we shall soon go for lunch together at the korean house some more. *thumbs up* and maybe going to a-famosa together? and they planned to go to klcc together on merdeka day for shopping. fuh. and to go bali!

oh, and bob and lya's mandarin is better than mine! fuh. never mind. i'm proud to be a sucker in mandarin. hmph. hahahaha.

anyway, most of you have seen my status in facebook. i had a fall yesterday. outside my house. at the garden area. under the rain. tsk. but i control macho. blueks. hahahahha.

but on this saturday! please you all please please don't simply touch me okay, especially joanne song? i have my blue blacks lar. please k? please.

ps. i tengah happy now. the big bully is not online yet! i'm enjoying. blueks. my night will rock.
pps. my wall... people compete to do some hari raya deco on my fb wall. tsk.
ppps. my credit is damn low now. 14 cents only! don't expect anything from me for now until saturday, if you're a digi ok?
pppps. i'm gonna switch this saturday morning! just be patient!

3 comments:

Ming Ceh

Why you need to choose specific time to switch to Digi??? Is this Feng Shui?? Anyway, it's good that you enjoy yourself in class....i'm happy for you as you know more friends now =)

Ramona

not feng shui laa. hahaha. cos its end of the month when my credit hilang ma. so dun waste money. hahahaha. yes. and im happy too! hahahaha

Ming Ceh

oic =) welcome to join as Digi user.