Tuesday, August 18

Teng Teng Teng

my first class of the day was cancelled. and i woke up sia-sia at 7.30am for nothing wei. can rush to college after having my dim sum for breakfast some more. damn bersemangat right? but when i reached class, my friend told me it was cancelled because mr john was having some emergency. haiyo.

so i went downstairs to comp lab. i didn't know that it requires password. so i pakai tikam lar. so many times some more i enter the password. semua tak jadi mia. suddenly dapat masuk. fuyoh. damn happy wei.

i played meebo. got msn tapi mine tak boleh masuk. don't know why. mental mia, i guess. hahaha. then i saw this game on meebo. i started playing until 10 mins before i enter my next class wei.


haha. i think the people in the lab was thinking that i was retarded freak.

okay, arts education was fun. today was the first day. and just some intro. less than 5 mins. then we played some games by cutting paper and form them into shapes. and answering some questions like

"blue + red = ?
yellow + red = ?
draw a monster (2 head, 3 eyes, 1 leg)
design your name"

fuh. at first saw this, i thought i was back in kindy or primary school wei. i think my niece can even solve these for me. and what's best was we wrote down our answers on a piece of A4 paper wei. lagi macam budak-budak. hahahaha.

and the lecturer was also like us. omg man.

ps. mr gan can pronounce my name perfectly! woots!
pps. anybody got water colour? or else i need to buy water colour again for my arts education. i wanna save my money lar. if can i pinjam. hehe. kiam. i know. hahaha.

0 comments: