Tuesday, August 7

Part-Time Photographer

There is a vast difference in night pictures and early morning pictures. Just ponder on the first picture and the second one. I'm like giving a lesson on pictures. I'm psycho. *laughs*

I like this pic a lot

Today, I skipped school and went to KL in the morning. At 6.30am. So early but I wasn't sleepy so I decided to snap some pictures. The wanna-be-photographer part-time. By skipping school. [Don't follow my footsteps yea...]


I'm a person who cannot really sleep in the morning if there is music. So, this is what I do. With the phone on my hand, I decided to start my 'job'. Snapping. Actually, it's a very good experience to learn to get nice shots. So, what I did was to wait for the sun to rise in the morning. With full patience, I waited.

The sun hasn't risen

However, I still haven't slept at that time. Tried to but cannot somehow. So, when the day gets brighter, this is what I do. Quite interesting. Won't make you sleep. Keeps you awake.

Break of the dawn

Warning:
Who wants to sit with me in the car gets to be my victim. As you scroll down, you may see 2 victims of mine who got shot with my cool camera. *laughs* Please laugh your heart out all you can when you see the victims. They were unconscious. Look at their faces!


At 7.15am, the sun starts rising. Beautiful scenery. While I was in the car, when I saw the sun rising, I rushed to take a picture of it.


As you can see, you know how bored was I in the 2-hours-drive trip to KL.


My first cup of the day to kick my day. Quite thick I can say. Lay-by's coffee lar. What you expect? Needs to give you come boost of energy to open your eyes.

Coffee!

So, I continued my 'job' again. The sun was rising and it was starting to get warmer and warmer as the time goes by.


Another victim of mine

We went to Ikea. My first time there. Very big. I was a bit like the malays saying, "Rusa masuk kampung". However, I enjoyed my time there with my dad pushing the trolley with me standing on it. Very fun. Had a very great time there. Bought some things at there.

I was amazed at how big Ikea was

Next, we went to The Curve. First timer also. Had my second cup of coffee for the day. [I am a coffee lover]




My chocolate-mint coffee

I made the creams disappear


Love this shot


Soon after we went out of The Curve, rain started to pour down and it doesn't look like a good day. According to sis, KL always had rain pouring down unlike Malacca here. Don't rain everyday.

After time passes by, the rain stopped and I slept after sending my sis back to her house. When I woke up, the beautiful sun was shining.


We arrived home at 6.30pm. And I want to thank God we arrived home safely. But I have to go back to school tomorrow! *Argh!*

0 comments: