Monday, August 27

Away-ed for the Weekend

This is what J did to my calculator. She was too bored that I let her 'liquid-ed' my calculator. Again.. Too bored in Physics tuition.

My graffiti-ed calculator.

Anyway...

I spent my weekends at Sis' house in KL. Quite a wonderful place if you minus the swing sounds that the children play every evening on the other side of the block. Really noisy. Makes my ear go numb. The first day is like normal - like how I spend my day at home watching tv, Jdrama on laptop... No shopping. Visit my granny.

The next day, didn't attend Gateway. Went to another church in KL. Beautiful. Wonderful sermon. But very cold. I shivered a little. Oh, another word: HUGE. After service, went for lunch at the Black Canyon Restaurant in Bandar Utama Centerpoint. They serve delicious Thai food and rich coffee drinks. So my world!



The edge of the plate.

Tom yum goong.

I call this Rectangle rice!

These are the side dishes. Very delicious but they cannot fight with the one in Phuket that I went last year.

Combination of prawn and chicken.

Mixed veg.

Am not sure of what is this. Was busy looking on the coffee menu.

Green curry.

And my dearest coffee, cappuccino! It comes with the Jasmine tea. Love the saucer!



Love this!

Let me put this this way : The best coffee is as sweet as love! Mmmm mmm!

A drink from Paradise... Available on Earth.

The Coffee Monster finished it in the end.

0 comments: