Wednesday, August 8

Going Psycho

Twas so crazy in school that we asked Mr T what cartoons he watches and we recommended him to watch ANTM and he was interested. We all laughed then. How I wish phone is allowed to bring to school. My phone is my lover because of the perfect pictures I can take.

Back home, I was so going up the wall because I can't solve 2 questions of my add maths. Was driving up the wall. *laughs*

The calculator came up with 'maths error' so i put it away

So I gave up and continued the next question. And after solving it all, I went out to kill boredom of holding my pen. Not knowing, my dogs were also, bored. Nothing to do.


To refreshen my brain, I look at the setting sun. With beautiful clouds that are orangy in colour.


Look at God's creation. One word: Awesome!

0 comments: