Thursday, August 23

Our Hype

Yesterday, was too tired to pen down this Hype thing.
Okay...

First off, we went to Jusco. I know its a boring place but we wanna kill time in order to catch 2 movies! So, CM and I waited for J to come to fetch us at our home. J came so late.

So, J finally came. And when I wanted to walk out of my house, the people with umbrellas were asking me to read the pamphlet and if I'm interested, I can write down my particulars and give to them. So, I said, I'm a Christian and I don't read all this for I know all this. I just walked off and asked Mom to lock the door to prevent them from entering my home. So, we went to fetch CM next.

So, we loitered around Jusco.

After lunch, we crossed the bridge over to Melaka Mall. And I cannot believe this - CM is afraid of heights. She was holding J's hand so tight till she sweat! We all laughed after we crossed over.

She was so freakin' scared!

So, we went to buy the tickets. Waited for TKF and A to come. We waited for them at the MBO Snacks. And 3 of us started to be crazy. We took picutres for 15 minutes I think. CM said she wanted to use my phone camera so when I'm missing her, I can always see the picture. *laughs*



Walked back to Jusco to buy some snacks (like going for a picnic in the cinema right?). We made a lot of noises shouting here and there in the supermarket for suggestions. We created a big huge noise there! If you were there, you would say that we don't go to school to learn manners.

So, at 2pm, we went back to MBO and watched Evan Almighty (The flood is coming! Did you just came back from coma? No, after I shave it, it grew back again! Everybody dance now! A new commandment - Thou shalt do the dance!) We laughed a lot in the cinema and made a lot of noises! Seeing Evan Baxter's new metrosexual look. Oh my! All 6 of us laughed so hard! I wanna watch again!!!



After this movie, we went to buy another one that is Ratatouille! Then we walked back to Jusco and have fun by going to the Gamers Zone and go into the Karaoke room and sing and be crazy in there! We sang Dirty Little Secret by My Chemical Romance and CM was dancing and screaming. She enjoyed herself most I think. And after that we sang I Love Rock N Roll by Britney Spears. After that, Cm grew wilder by saying all the censored words with the mic. Oh my! After that, TKF and A went home and C came.

At 5, we walked back to MBO and watch Ratatouille. Not really funny but I enjoyed it when Ego tasted the dish that the rats made and his face expression.. Oh my! I laughed! So emo! And another one was when Remy was going up the building, he heard a shot and there was a hole immediately near him. Almost died and he looked down the hole, a lady trying to shoot her guy but ended up kissing each other. The whole cinema laughed. *laughs*

After this movie, I went back home straight. Too tired. Cannot take it. But I really enjoyed yesterday so as all of them who came. YM wasn't there because she dropped her phone and her mom don't allow her to come along. She missed a lot!!!

0 comments: