Friday, August 10

Hand-Breaker

At this time of this year, the rate of the madness in school is going higher and higher. I have to complete 2 folios in 1 time after the holiday ends. *Screams* But, thank God I have internet that makes me live. I can search for sample folios. Especially Add Maths. We're doing Obesity Awareness Campaign. Statistics. Loads of graphs and calculation. One good thing: Can use pc to type. *Yay!*

However, I found a website that has Add Maths Folio 2007 Form4 here.
But there's one more folio that needs to be done that you can only find in IJC. PE folio. Why us? Why us? However, we've planned to cut it all short. Leave some lines away.. *Ahaks* One advise: Don't attend Form 4 of IJC. Really makes you kill your time and energy. There's actually no point of having a PE folio because it just makes students like us, who don't care to touch the PE textbooks, to get A1 for PE in exams.

0 comments: