Monday, August 20

Randomness

These few days of holidays will be keeping me bored. So, I decided to do something that can kill my time. Am watching Stairway to Heaven, Kaew Tah Pee, and not forgetting, use my camera! I also need to finish up my Add Maths folio and PE folio. That really kills my hand and energy.

However, out of nowhere, there came an idea of how to wash your eyes. This little kiddo here gave me this thought. Please don't try this at home. These pictures are just for fun taking and posing (as you can see).
Rate of craziness: EXTREME HIGH

First, rinse your eyes. After rinsing your eyes, pour some hand wash liquid or soap towards you eyeball as shown in the picture. Brush your eyes.


Next, rinse your eyes again with water. Finally, wipe it with a cloth as shown in the picture.


Don't try this at home. We did this just for fun. For the sake of the camera only! Don't ever ever try this at home.

0 comments: