Sunday, August 12

With Love

This little boy named Stanley always come to our house every Sunday without miss. And whenever he comes over, Mom will cook for him to eat even though he is not hungry. Just filling his bored time while waiting for my PC to be available for him to use.

Today, I disturbed him a lot by making sounds of capturing at home. In other words, I snapped pictures of him without knowing and always asking me what sound is that and my reply would be "Don't know..." His first food when he arrived here was nugget. Chicken nugget.

Talking

Concentrating

"Huh? What?"

And after his meal, he went straight for the PC and used it until evening. Until dinner. His fav game is Need For Speed II. Obsessed with it I think. However, after playing for 5 hours of Need For Speed II, he aimed for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He played online for I think 2 hours. And didn't want to give up until Mom called him to eat his dinner before he goes back home.

3, 2, 1, GO!

My lifetime hobby

Dinner comes. And Mom will always cook cili garam (spice paste), a Peranakan (Straits born) food for dinner to eat with rice. *Mmm!* It's a must have for me for my dinner to have it with rice. And I always asked Mom if I can eat it with bread for the next morn. She would say "Are you crazy?" I'll laugh. Stanley wouln't want to eat it because he's afraid of the spicy-ness of it. So, normally, my Dad, Mom, and me will dig it in with rice.

'Deliesious'!

Back in KL, both my sis couldn't enjoy Mom's home-cooked, delicious made dinner. They have to either cook for their meals or eat out. Pity them. But luckily they have Mom's recipe to cook. "It's very easy. Everything you put in, just agak-agak (estimate) only."

And yes, my family is not pure "Cina Gerk" (chinese). We're Straits born people. Not really pure. A bit cair (diluted) already when it comes to my Dad's generation. Before his generation, it's pure Peranakan. We don't speak Bahasa Melayu at home. We speak Peranakan language which other people cannot really understand. Very unique.

But this doesn't mean I'm not Chinese. I'm a little chinese because of my lovely Mom. Thanks, Mummy! I'm learning the Chinese's culture a little.

But sometimes, if you were to have meals with my Dad, don't eat spicy food and complain or he'll insult you a Cina Gerk. Sometimes, I do too! Dad's influence. *laughs*

1 comments:

WontdieonE

fuu fuu fuu~ l a a m o n a h's blogging huh? hehe~ nice pics by the way~ :)