Tuesday, July 31

Historic: My Tooth

30JULY2007: Ramona has lost her tooth. It has been taken out because of pain. She has hard time eating and most of her time, she has been hurting deep in her mouth.

The day was beautiful

Ahaks-

I extracted my tooth yesterday. At first, I was afraid because it might cause pain but in the end, I asked Dr Cheah extract it from me. He said that it wouldn't hurt as he has already injected something to make my mouth numb. So, I decided to take it off me.

Please don't scroll down if you are too afraid or scared to ponder on the pictures of my tooth and my gum.
Tooth with the meat on it still!

For a closer shot with the 'root'


The pure-white tooth


As you can see, on the right side of the gum inside, there's a hole

Now, I'm just hoping there will not be anymore wisdom tooth growing. Just hoping.

0 comments: