Friday, April 25

Hanged Out

... at cousin's place. It was great with my nieces around. They were hyper like high-on-sugar. They were screaming and shouting around on the top of their lungs. They were happy. Small kids with no worries. Nice.


This is Celine. She was having her dinner with her kakak by her side to feed her.

Crystal was camera-shy-girl. She has two front teeth pulled.

As they were playing around the house, I went to the cupboard and I saw this little flower with pink petals on it with yellow branches. Adorable. For small kids to play only.


Out of boredom, I asked Sis to snap this for me. *laughs*

By the way, I have to force myself to study for mid-year. It's so-in-the-wrong-time plus One Tree Hill airing every Tuesday with me downloading every Friday! 5th May to 22nd May... I have to celebrate my birthday with my Bio book!!! *grins*

0 comments: