Tuesday, April 15

The Street

Went out to get a gunny sack. Walked around Melaka's town street. I find it interesting because you can see people walking about here and there which can help to reduce pollution (becoming like Christina). Mostly tourists. I'm loving Melaka town.


Searching for gunny sack is hard because seldom people use gunny sack for packing. So, Mom and I went from shop to shop asking.


As you walk around, you can see the old structure buildings. You can get mesmerised by the carvings on the buildings.

These buildings has been around since the early 1940s if I'm not mistaken. I can't really remember as I can't remember History that I've studied in school. I must read up back again to recall my memory. *laughs*


So as Mom and I walked around the street just to search for one gunny sack, I realised that Melaka town here has many shops. Be it along the small lorongs or the wide road. Melaka seem to be so big to me now. It's so hard to get one gunny sack!


After entering a few shops, I found one. At last! They used to pack chillies. So, I'm washing it later and let it dry.

You guys are gonna see me in that gunny sack for campfire. It's gonna be Friday! See ya there if you have the pass!

It'll be the last time for the Form5s to enjoy ourselves! After that, we have to put our buttocks at home studying 24hours. Learn to be homey.

But but but...
Don't get sleepy when you study.

0 comments: