Friday, April 11

Alone and Not Alone

Short note: Let's howl our howlings, kawans! *laughs* Anyway, sorry for not posting for a week. Test week, people.


During the weekends, I was alone. Having my dinner. Enjoying alone. Digging into my plate alone. Sunday night.


Yes, I
heart spicy food. Especially home-made ones! I was a fish-tarian last Sunday. As you can see, there's no green on the plate.

After dinner, I went on MSN and chat with Rita. I can still remember how sentimental I was. Right, Rita? I was really crazy. I typed in the Endless Love lyrics on the conversation box! She was trying to stop me. But I can't stop myself. *laughs*


Tuesday. I was really chasing time to study. Study for tests and tests. Next year, everything of these will fade. *laughs* When I was studying, I felt like as if my brain was going to burst. So many informations have to enter! They were forced. *laughs*

But in the midst of studying, I tend to get out of the track.


I smell my smelly pillow. Yes, I still have one!


I was given an apple. An apple keeps the doctor away. No, I feel no difference. *
laughs* Eating while studying... Nothing enters your brain. You get distracted like I did. I was distracted by the structure of the apple I bit.


And I was so distracted by it. And I didn't really understand what I was studying. Chemistry. Made me went crazy! I don't have photographic memory.

Whatever it is now, Sports Day was just a few hours ago. And my friends and I went out to loiter around. Not really loiter
la. Went to have lunch together with friends. On the way...


Everyone went wild to release stress. Look at them.
Gaaaahhhhhhh...

Walked around MP for a few minutes. Bought some barang keperluan and McD for lunch. And went straight to Newton. The new one. Was chasing time. Had to be back to school by 2pm.


Choonmei and I bought McD for lunch. Others had some food from Newton for lunch. So Choonmei and I had a take away McD.

In Newton, Newton debate was going on. Contestants were Choonmei, Joanne and Kuifang. They were fighting about love life and boyfriends - about why some boys cannot live without a girl or something. Can't really remember. They dug so many out-of-the-topic subjects.


After a few seconds,


Joanne was busily eating her lunch. And Choonmei was arguing with Kuifang. It was as if it was ever ever after never ending story. This is all candid shots.

And more

After much argument, Joanne went in to join the debate yang tidak bertamadun (uncivilised) maybe because she cannot stand being the one in the middle listening to the argument.


3 against 1.


Choonmei was speechless at one moment. And there she went again


digging out all out-of-sense factors.


After much much argument, we "cleaned up" the table. Make it easier for the table cleaner to clean.


This is what we had for lunch together.



We left the table. Available for cleaning. We went to the fence and shot some pictures.


I let Hash snap our pictures. And it all turned up to be unperfect shots for Joanne.


Hash was always waiting for her not to be ready.


This is funny.


In this picture, we both weren't really ready. I was asking Hash on how long she wanna snap for one picture. and I don't know what Joanne was doing there. Probably she was talking to me. That makes Hash snap this!

Frustrated on how long she snaps pictures, Joanne assigned me to do it.


Cannot see Hash's face. So cut!!!

Take 2.


Perfect.

We then went separate ways because Joanne wanted to buy for Angeline Roibo drink. So, I followed her. We got side-track and went for 1 race F1 at MP's Wonderland or something. Can't really remember
la... 2 people play. Not really fun. My steering was moving by itself. I was disturbed. I got last! Gggrrrrrrrrr... Meow! *laughs*

[I know Jasmine don't like the way I do the howling in school just now and some crazy things. She cannot stand. I made her laugh. *laughs*]

Walked back to school. Kept my phone in the pocket for the whole 4 hours. Can't take out or it'll be confiscated. So, we stayed behind black cloths and I snapped this picture.


The feather was taken from the Mathilde cheerleaders. Joanne here was acting like a retard kid! *laughs*

My phone was never taken out again Sports Day was really over.

I had a blast!
with all the screaming, shouting, dancing and laughing.

This day will be my second last day of having fun.

Next, campfire!!! I must learn to scare people not making people laugh and pee in their pants.

*laughs*

0 comments: