Saturday, April 5

I Need to Steer.

I woke up in the morning. I sat in the car. On the driver's seat. Looked upon the beautiful sky. Clouds. Birds. Sun. Extremely beautiful. In fact, what God created was beautiful. But men tried to ruin it by destroying nature. I think God is sad about this. So is the nature.


But there's some animals that God created that men must/should kill. The animals may eat your plants, harm yourself, bite you or even kill you. So, men can might as well drive over those animals when you come across one. Like this one here:


It may come and destroy your house or live in your drain. Watch out people. They stink a lot!
As you can see from the picture, the monitor lizard's body is being 'cut' into half. With all the intestines out and the eye balls out, it was dead on the damn spot. *laughs*

Alright alright... That was kinda disgusting to some people.

SO, as I sat on the driver's seat, I looked at the steering wheel with the radio playing Do It by Gwen Stefani.


I put my hand on it. And I realised that I really really need to drive a car like how I play Daytona. Really really. But that'll be after SPM. *sob sob*

"Studies comes first" - Dad.

Alright. I'll wait. Patience is always golden. The longer you stay patient, maybe the golden may turn to extra extra golden and you can convert it to money! *laughs*

0 comments: