Friday, November 24

So Close!

6th December... It's coming! Yays! We were singing songs yesterday during the meet. There was one song that we sang. It's so special and meaningful to ALL of us.

Ku mahu cinta Yesus selamanya
Ku mahu cinta Yesus selamanya
Meskipun badai silih berganti dalam hidupku
Ku tetap cinta Yesus selamanya

Ya Bapa, Bapa,
Ini aku anakMu
Layakkanlah seluruh hidupku
Ya Bapa, Bapa,
Ini aku anakMu
Pakailah sesuai dengan rencanaMu

Tomorrow... Saturday! Sure to laugh a lot! Youth is practicing again. And I will be there to laugh together with them! I'm so crazy. *laughs*

I told my mother today that I am going to study music as my career after I learned the chords, language, instruments in the future. And not forgetting, I'm going to study drama! "What?! Then what are you going to eat leh? You will mati kebuluran(die of starvation) know.."

"Ok ok... I will take engineering lah! Can eat until satisfied! *laughs*"

She was so freaked out when I told her that I am going to take my first option! *laughs*

I really miss my schooling days and my LONG hair

0 comments: