Tuesday, November 21

If I Ruled the World

What if I rule the world? I cannot imagine. It unimaginable(I know it's not in the vocab but it is in mine)! 2006 is going to be ending in just 1 month+. Time flies very fast. The next time I open my eyes, I'm 16! Yays for me!

I heard this song sung by Tony Bennett and Wang Lee Hom - If I Ruled the World. Very nice song. The jazzy type.

T: If I ruled the world,
Every day would be the first day of spring,
Every heart would have a new song to sing,
And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring.

LH: If I ruled the world,
Every man would be as free as a bird,
Every voice would be a voice to be heard,
Take my word, we would treasure each day that occurred. Yeah...

T: My world would be a beautiful place, (LH: 我的世界一個美麗的地方)
Where we would weave such wonderful dreams;

LH: My world would wear a smile on its face,
Like the man in the moon has when the moon beams.
If I ruled the world,
Every man would say the world was his friend,

T: There'd be happiness that no man could end; (LH: 一些的快樂)
No, my friend, not if I ruled the world.

LH: Every head would be held up high,

T: There'd be sunshine in everyone's sky, (LH: 每一個人的天空都有陽光)
If the day ever dawned (LH: 我有明天)

A: when I ruled the world.

There are some Chinese sentences that Wang Lee Hom sang when Tony was singing. This is the first time I listen to this kind if music. English man singing and Asian guy singing Chinese! What more? It's jazz!

Anyway, I'll be staying over my cousin's house for these 2 days. Maybe not posting any. =[

My cousin, Rachel, and her husband, Jason, just came back from Korea yesterday! I am so sure that I am going to ask her how's her days in Korea. How's Korea and stuff like that.

I was browsing through Youtube. Watch these crappy clips that Leehom is in. He was crapping all the way with the lady!











So, I better get going. I wanna entertain myself!

Muahhh!

0 comments: