Monday, November 20

Flash Bak

Last Saturday, there was a huge some kind of carnival thing from Agape Centre. It was held in Bukit Beruang Community Hall here. Cool man! I saw many people. A HUGE crowd. My cousin, Justin, he was doing for some kind of football thing. I saw my another friend, Nyet Lee, from Project Serve Centre. She was helping out too! It was tremendous lah! I saw many of my church members and not forgetting, friends! But they don't seem to recognise me really because of my hairstyle, maybe. I have chopped my hair to shorter length. *laughs* For a new change. I really had quite fun that day.

I did not take shots because I don't bring camera around like mad people. So, no pics or videos today.

Just discovered a new webbie, Live Digital. Its some sort of like Youtube but better lah! You must check it out. You can find it in my Links.

Chaoz!

0 comments: