Sunday, November 19

Eyes Wide Open

This week is a Missions Week in church. Just got to know that there are 192 'nations' in Malaysia and 60 are unreached.. I began to ponder.. Imagine. 60? We must reach out to these 60. God opens the door nobody can close.
It really opens my eye. I cannot imagine. Well, all we have to do is pray hard and I too must work hard!

Anyway, PMR results are coming out on the 27th December. Just cannot wait to see my results! Impatient me! Hope I pass! then there will be Yays for me. *laughs* We, the Form3s, will be finding each others results. Wanting to know each others results. How curious that will be. And there will be more laughter for me. How I wish they release earlier. *grins*

Well, I guess that's all for now. I wanna entertain myself. These few days I can't sleep. SO excited for nothing. That's me. I go into my room at 11 and sleep at 2am. Imagine. And here am I still active. Not sleepy. Crazy me.

Before I go, I found something hilarious. Watch this. Starring Takuya Kimura and Choi Ji Woo.



0 comments: