Thursday, November 16

Boring Season



Again, it's Lee Hom again. Acting so crazily. I think I've posted this before but this is a little different. In the end, he will be hitting the road using a stick. Crazy he! *laughs*

Just got to know that there is a movie named Avenging Fist, starring Wang Lee Hom. Kind of ridiculous story. It was released in 2001. Story goes like this -- Directed by Wai Keung Lau and Corey Yuen. Hong Kong Legends edition. A futuristic research compound develops a new police tool called the Power Glove. Supposedly, it gives the wearer incredible powers by letting him tap into the 'unused 80%' of his mental potential. It turns out that the glove also enables the wearer to take over the minds of others, and one unbalanced police volunteer tries to use this to stage a coup. In the end, one of the three test cops is killed, another survives to stay on the force, and the rogue cop makes his escape. 20 years later, the dead officer's son gives away his identity by using his father's personal martial arts technique in a fighting competition, thus drawing the attention of both the remaining good and evil supercops. The kids and the old guys must then start getting ready for a multi-generational final battle of good vs. evil. A little weird for me to read the summary of the story. Watch the trailer yeah!



A little ridiculous. There will be one part where he sobs so crazy and super dramatic. I feel like crying too... *sob sob* Watch this scene --



He also acted in China Strike Force. A little old. Setting I think it is in the late '80s.. I wouldn't want to watch it. SO old. Makes me go crazy.. Another movie, the latest one, directed by Ang Lee, is called Lust Caution. I bet it would be nice because they came to Ipoh here and shoot some scenes. Starring Wang Lee Hom. I must watch the show since it is a Boring Season for me.


Church is having an Evangelistic Dinner on the 23rd of December. Youth is going to do a drama. All the youth in the church is involved but those who don't attend the meeting are not invited to be acting. Am I saying right? Ahh! Whatever. I hope you guys understand. Every Saturday from this Saturday onwards, we are going to practice and practice till the day comes. Sure going to be hilarious!

My cousin, Rachel and her husband, Jason, are in Korea for their honey moon! My favorite place..

I gotta go help my mom somethings. So--

I'll update later. See ya!

=)

0 comments: