Thursday, November 30

It's Coming!

The days are coming as I count. There are 6 days left! I can't believe this! Argh! I can't believe I'm flying to Bangkok!

Anyway,
PMR students! Attention! Yays for all of us! The results are released on the 28 of December! *Whoohoo!* I wonder what am I going to get. Casey, she got so worried, she can't sleep properly! She told me that she slept less than 4 hours last night. And today, she has to work! I cannot imagine a sleepy girl is working!

Don't worry too much! And I have decided. If I get lots of money for my results, I'll get a pair of Nike sports shoes and MP3/MP4. I'm not so sure what to get about the music thing. MP3 or MP4? Confusion lah...

I can't wait for the 28th because I can see my friends! *laughs* I just cannot wait!

You can get free sitting spa in the zoo from Joanne!

And take a look at this vid! SO young!


Wang Lee Hom - Call Me a thousand Times

0 comments: