Thursday, November 23

I Will Carry Music Someday

I have decided that end of this year, after my results day, I will carry music. Not career ya! It's MP3 of my own! Buying a Sony one! Supoort Wang Lee Hom! *laughs*

It will be when I get money fromn parents, relatives, then I will get it! I just can't wait. Some of my friends said
"Eh, u don so siao can? I scared results come out. U le.. U want the results to come out as soon as possible. U come from Tampoi eh?"
"Aiyo! This gal!"

That's all the comments and taks that I can remember.

Maybe someday I may take music as my career too! It's just a maybe! I wanna learn to play piano and guitar and drums! I don't know why I have the heart to play and I am eager to learn! I remember a few years back, my mom asked me whether I wanna play piano. I said no because of the chords that look wierd. What me!

And now I am making noise at my mom aboout this. I'm totally crazy. And everything or whoever come to me and talk to me, there sure to be the word 'Wang Lee Hom' in my content of conversation! I'm mad!

I really love music now. Can't live without it!

0 comments: