Saturday, November 1

My Puppy!

Today, dated 1st November of 2008, we brought a new member into our family but we have yet to name her. Can't think of any. Brain jam. Not brain damage ar...

Her oh-so-handsome daddy, a golden retriever,


and not forgetting, her so friendly and sociable mummy, a labrador.


And here she is!


So cute kan?!

She has a very innocent face.

And Calynn, don't jealous. My dad got her at only RM200! Yes, you're not dreaming. *laughs* My parents' friends. So got 'discount'.



Her brothers and sisters are all bought already. KL peeps. So, they are living in KL. Leaving her alone with other puppies in the cage.


One of her friends. Look so excited eh?

So, we went home and gave her a warm bath. And here she is


She scared of my gate. When you open, she like terperanjat. I haven't heard her barking yet. 3 months plus. 2 weeks ago, she was separated from her mother.


Her fur is very nice.

Golden white. Look like nestum colour la.

So Calynn, I'm not bluffing you lor. I really got a new puppy leh. You don't believe. I show you.


Nah. See!

And no Casey, you can't take her away from me! *laughs*

0 comments: