Thursday, November 6

Taking A Break

...out of my Sejarah, the-killer book. Everybody needs to ease their minds, aight? So, stay calm.

Just take about 5 minutes to read this post. It's like a little update. So it's quick.

My darling Nestum is out of her cage


and she is currently being tied up. But I'm not so cruel. She can walk and jump and lie down to sleep and stuff like that.


And yes, you're seeing the right picture. She look like lion here. I just turned her ears and there she is!

I spend my time with her 40% of my day that is when I can't concentrate studying.


This is completely earless. And she loves to make her muka-sepuluh-sen - the kesian face.

After much playing with her, I got tired and I opened my Sejarah book, since Sejarah is really running towards me.


The first page. The mood of entering into historic moments suddenly vanished. But I forced myself into it.


At night, I made Nestum transformed into Siti! She's very cute, right?

Oh yea! Before I forget, to all sweet-tooth peeps,


this Brazillian longan fruit is incredibly sweet.

My parents are gonna get a plant of it and plant somewhere around my house, which is in my parents' little farm. I tell you, there's so many types of fruits that they plant that you can eat and even drink. Come to my house la and see. Ribena plant la. Mulberry...


This Brazillian longan is pretty huge and hard to be peel the skin and eat.

So, I took the alternative.


Yes, I used the knife and cut. =)

And this is it!


Very huge right? Crazy.


This is the seed. Very huge also.

Yes, I eat and study. =D

Back to my books.

Shit, can't wait after SPM.
3 weeks more!
After that, it's all about prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*excites*

0 comments: