Thursday, November 27

I'm A Butterfly!

It's officially over! Forget the books, forget the pencils, forget the scary thoughts about SPM!

It's super over!

On our last day of SPM (which is today), our paper started at 11.40am. So, we went to McD at DP to enjoy since we're not going out to lepak after our EST. Joanne they all went about 7am. Crazy, right? I was still sleeping like a pig. Woke up and snapped Nestum's picture.

First it was ok.


Then, I told her, "Another one!"


I then told her, "Enough dy. I wanna go inside the house dy." She barked at me insisting to take another one I guess.


She walked closer to me and sat down. I told her, "Last one ar. No more dy. I kena mosquito bite so many dy. Enough. I got not enough blood later."

Went in and watched Die Hard with a Vangeance some more on Star Movies. 9 o'clock only went to McD.

Spent RM4.20 on my breakfast special meal. Not so special also. Burger. 1 cup of coffee. That's all. RM4.20.

We played game. Judge, wolf and witch. I always aim Joanne if I'm the wolf. *laughs* My fav target. After we play syok-syok, we take picture.

Our last moments together with school uniform!

These are self-timer pictures!


Look at Chia Huey. Donno what la she mumbling and modifying her face kot. *laughs*


This is the bergaya pose.

Very hard to take these photos, fyi. Have to stack file, book, phones. Like crazy.


The rock metal style. Juels' rock metal style so cute! Joanne pula, her rock metal is shy mia. *laughs*


This is one heck of a crazy picture. Chia Huey was modifying her face. Madeline acting strong. Choon Mei's face disastered. Juels acting like Doraemon. joanne and Yen Mei wrestling, I think. I just came in because I adjusted my phone to activate the self-timer.

They went to toilet. Joanne and I were out at the sink.


Joanne's ugly pose. And my flashy face.

About 11 something, we walked back to school.

Choon Mei hugged the pillar.


So lebih man.

EST paper 2 started and ended.

It was lunch time and Josephine's brother came!


Justin *points to the above picture* is so cute man!

He's the current star among us.


Everytime he comes during lunch time, he'll be our target. And Joanne made him cry. So now whenever he sees Joanne, he'll turn back. *laughs*


He looked traumatic. SO many girls crazy about him.
Anyway, the green frog on his clothes looks so cute!

Huay Ling came into the picture. She took for us this picture!


So incomplete because Alsyna and Casey wasn't around.

We walked to 7-11.


Chia Huey was high, I think. *laughs* Too happy because her SPM ain't ending today but next Monday.

Look to the front.


Such childish children. *laughs*

On the way.


Ya la ya la. Joanne is a good photographer lor. Puas hati tak Joanne? *laughs*

They bought slurpee.


And they shared.

These two peeps pula, acting cute in their prison.


Like too excited kena masuk jail. *laughs*

They came out and showing off their cuteness. Quite lebih one lor.


The husband and wife - si gemuk and si pang tze. *laughs*


Then Joanne came into the picture to spoil the picture. This picture if minus Joanne can be the family potrait already. But we're of the same family. Billy and Joanne is our (Yen Mei, Me and Choon Mei) parents. Doncha remember?


This picture pula Joanne tried to spoil their picture but then tak jadi. *laughs* This pose is the lala mia.

About 1.55pm, we rushed to take our things but we can take picture some more.


We ran and took our things and entered for EST paper 1.

And we finished!

Done and gone SPM! *waves goodbye*

Prom, here we come!!!!!

0 comments: