Tuesday, October 28

2 More Weeks!

Jumps or shivers? I don't know. Nervous or excited? Neither.

I just need to face my books and try my best to see how long I can study. Just less than a month, and it's really over!

My Moral sucks, as my classmates know. So this is what I do, to save my Moral subject from going down under the drain.


Using 2 pieces of A4 papers, I wrote down all the nilai and the penerangan nilai.

Each piece of paper I tared represents a bidang. So, everyday when I sit down on my chair and study, I'll look at the walls and ta-daa! Memorise.


Anyway, Calynn, I got you a hunk. LOL.


Paolo. A sportsman. *laughs* I should've brought the cup back to Melaka to give it to you so you can adore and 'drool' over him.

That's it for now.

Back to History... I wanna zzzz...

0 comments: