Sunday, November 2

Her Name is Nestum

Okay people, study la. Don't keep thinking about my puppy. 

Study! Yor...

Don't bookmark this post. *laughs*

Casey, if my puppy hilang, the person I'll haunt is you. And it ain't good to simpan dendam. Not good. Tsk tsk tsk. Your Moral teacher never teach ar? Where's your moral? I'm sure your sahsiah murid all E one ar... *laughs*

And yes her name is Nestum. You know the instant food that you can make yourself... That one lor. The one Sherina always dread on eating it. She has to eat it every morning for her breakfast. Ah, Sherina, I haven't seen you for so long dy, you know! That day you told me on the phone that you will come the day after Deepavali hols but you didn't turn up. Babi you! *laughs*


I know my puppy so cute. Not like Joanne at all. *laughs*

PS: Everybody, don't scream at me. I know she's cute. She's irresistible. I know. I know. *laughs* 

0 comments: