Tuesday, November 25

Partially Resuming

SPM's gonna be over soon because I left only EST paper which I do not know what to study. Anyway, this is gonna be a quite long post. Because I've been controlling not to blog and I realised that I can control myself really well. This blog has been dead for ages weeks.

The days before SPM...


were the craziest days ever.

We were studying in the school library. And Choon Mei suddenly turned into a hair dresser!


Here she talked, there she goes, snapping.

Yes, I brought my phone to school.


"Uh-oh. Tak jadi. My eyes cannot see. Never mind. I'm ugly already because Choon Mei's hands covered my face."


Never mind. Use the 3G camera!

Then there was these bunch of Malay girls coming in, she brought a green fan in a hand-shaped. We played. SPM was coming wei. Can play some more.


Yay her picture was spoiled. Lalala.

They took back their fan. So we were on manual.


Ta-daa. Yen Mei's peace sign was there. Yay!

Then it was my turn to take over the phone.


The gila vampire that wears a school uniform was with us in the school library. Ok I know. Lame joke. Casey la now!


Choon Mei then took my phone and snap her picture.

After snapping here and there, she went to the back and 'studied'. When I played the song You & Me by Lifehouse, she started smiling and asked us to change the song. Can't concentrate because she'll think about other things that won't come out in SPM at all - LOVE...

We had a partial group picture because lack of hands to take together.


Look at Yen Mei's fingers, like stunted. *laughs*

Days passed by and Nestum came into the family.


She's very different compared to this picture now.



3 days before SPM, Choon Mei, Yen Mei and Joanne was over at my place to study.


We studied. Read some magazines. Played nail polish. Joanne stained her shorts. She wore my towel.

At night, we walked over to Kanusha's place due to lack of transportation. None of us can drive. That's one problem.

We had cool dinner at there. Spicy. White rice and some Indian dishes. We also had muruku, tarts etc etc. 3 days after SPM can go people's house and eat some more heh?

Okay, remember my last post, where I said I was gonna show you guys my papa and my mama's pictures right? This is it.

The husband and the ex-wife = Yen Mei, Choon Mei and my parents.

(This is just some stories we made because of Joanne always saying that she's our mother. Everyone seems to be her children but don't know who is the father. SO we found ourselves our father!)


The pervert looks.


Acting cute parents.

The red blurred part at the back is Kanusha. She was running towards the back there to have her picture in but then it turned out a blurr one.


The serious one but ma there seems to not be serious because she was too high maybe. *laughs*

So Yen Mei asked her to be serious.

She snapped.


Ta-daa! Pa no eye. Ma like serial killer/rapist/robber etc etc. We laughed our hearts out when we saw this picture!

And the last picture for that day was ---


Kanusha was ever-ready to snap a candid Joanne! And it was crap.

During the days of SPM (which is so gonna super over)

What I do to relieve my brain was to watch Nestum sleep like a baby.


She sleeps uncountable times a day. Crazy la. I can't sleep so much like she always do.

One day before SPM, I was brushing my Add Maths skills (which I forget already now. Don't ask me anything hard.) and I was out of graph paper. SO what I did when coming to graph paper needed questions was this.


I was lame. I know. Friends influence. They're influential, fyi.

During Chemistry, out of stressful moments,


Choon Mei posed with her book, which she won't hold and open it anymore ever ever.

And again. Without her book.


She took Joanne.


With her senget-ed mouth.

Everyone was looking into their Chemistry books.


Look at Joanne. Look at Choon Mei's hand most probably. Like so geli-fied with her. *laughs*

Last Thursday was our last day of us touching our Chemistry book. Pn Poh, we love you! Don't worry, we'll read Chemistry when we're free! *laughs*


Anyway, I don't know how this picture can appear on my phone.


My sister is so lebih.

Never mind.

Today was our last day of studying! And Physics was our last paper that we ever need to study.


Ever ever.

Our last moments of studying Physics = studying together at the 11th hour.


Joanne was the lebih one. Acted to sit far away to study better so that the brain can absorb more like a sponge maybe.


Lebih one hor?

Anyway, my NS letter arrived today. I'm going to Batu Pahat wei. SO far. So my dad is gonna appeal for me tomorrow. So most probably, I'll be in Ayer Keroh. And I'm Kumpulan 1. First badge.

Anyhoos, I've created my Facebook account! Please do add me alright. My Yahoo! email address. Same nick. It's so happening there.

Okays, I guess I'm done here.

I'm off!!!

Swooosh~

0 comments: