Monday, December 31

Before Anything...

*updated*

Before 2008 comes, I would like to wish everyone a Blessed 2008. Thanks for all SMSes.

I have been thinking of writing in of what I've done this year, maybe now. But I can't remember ALL the things I've done. Let me list down.

1. Loved going to school.
2. Did stupid things like jumping in the mid of the road. (when no cars la, of course)
3. Loved chocolates.
4. Loved Barbies. But I didn't manage to get one.
5. Laughed a lot this year. (I think I can get the Most Worst Laughter of 2007 Award.)
6. Was very playful.
7. Enjoyed school because of friends.
8. Had problems with my typing speed.
9. My bad memory.
10. From green to pinkish colour.
11. Never failed any paper in my end year exam.
12. Washed my Dad's car.
13. Cleaned the house weekly.
14. Swept the floor 3-4 times a day. (Cleanliness is the Top 1 priority in a home.)
15. Played Mario. (Was obsessed with it once.)
16. Played online multiplayer games too!
17. Everything I do in the Internet must be usernamed 'laamonah'.
18. Had a shortform name - It is either Ram, Ramo, Monah or laamonah. (friends created that
Ram and Ramo.)
19. Love disturbing friends.
20. Always wake up in the early morn about 4am.
21. Always missed call friends around midnight. (Some of them 'replied' my miss call back!)
22. First time in a year that I never changed my phone number once. (Sticked to 017)
23. Slept in school when friends are talking.
24. Knew how it felt to be the only child. (Bro and Sis was in KL. I was at home, lonely!)
25. Ate loads of stuffs during the holidays.
26. Watched football in a mamak stall at 12am.
27. Bought my MP4 this year.
28. Realised I can actually scream.
29. Enjoyed campfire.
30. Was not a couch potato.
31. Played with nailcolour with paper. What an art!
32. Loved cars.
33. Did the house hardware thingy. (Hammered nails onto the wall.)

Look at no.3, I loved chocolates a lot till I wanna buy more chocolates in the supermart. I don't mind eating chocolates. I loved chocolates like no other.


Yes, I have problems with my typing speed. I type too fast. Like Superman type with his speed power. *laughs* But I don't take this as a compliment. I need to slow down my typing speed. But I just can't I don't know what is the reason. Give me a minute in MSN and I can send at least of about 2-3 messages.

I watched football. I did! I just realised how fun it is to watch football when a team scored a goal. It was exciting.


I know you couldn't imagine what I did last year. I know it wasn't me. *laughs*

Anyway, what is done, has been done and we can't turn back time. We must look forward to a new beginning of 2008.

My resolution of 2008?
I must be the Light of God that shine in school and also the fruit of Joy of God in my school. Shine to others.

Blessed 2008, readers!!!
May God continue to bless you guys in this 2008!

0 comments: